Directions to Ski Beach - Mission Bay - Opposite Paradise Point
- No Flakes Please ! - Please see our policy on showing up
- What NOT to Bring - Read our FAQ before packing your gear.
- Take Interstate I5 to the Sea World Drive Exit.
- Turn West towards Sea World
- After you pass Sea World, you will turn north on Ingraham Street.
- Do NOT take the exit to West Mission Bay Drive, continue north on Ingraham.
- Cross over the bridge.
- On the left will be Paradise Point resort (the old Vacation Village)
- On the right is Ski Beach.
- Turn right, find a parking space. (Do NOT park in the spaces marked “trailers only”)
- We will meet on the dock
- Use the public restrooms before getting on the boat. While on Mission Bay, it is no problem to stop after a few hours at the restroom at De Anza Cove dock, or the restroom at Ski Beach dock, but please use the restroom before getting on the boat so that our first stop is at least 2 hours later.
- Please make sure that we know your time constraints. If you need to get off of the boat at a certain time, please be sure to let us know before we start, so that we can plan the appropriate logistics for riding order and other variables.
Shortcut for this page for text messages: http://bit.ly/1gFVhLU