Directions to Sea World Ramp - (South Shore Ramp) on Mission Bay
- No Flakes Please ! - Please see our policy on showing up
- What NOT to Bring - Read our FAQ before packing your gear.
- Exit Interstate I5 at Sea World Drive / Tecolote Rd
- Exit right, Turn West towards Sea World, follow Sea World Drive.
- Go through the first light at Pacific Highway.
- Go through the second light at Friars Rd.
- Turn Right at the next light, S. Shores Park.
- It is marked as "South Shores Park" and the street name alternates as "Mission Bay Pkwy / South Shores Park Dy" (different map AP show different names)
- Turn right at the first stop sign to "Boat Ramp".
- If you got to Sea World, you went too far.
- Do not park in spaces marked for trailers (double long spaces)
- We will meet on the dock
- Use the public restrooms before getting on the boat. While on Mission Bay, it is no problem to stop after a few hours at the restroom at De Anza Cove dock, or the restroom at Ski Beach dock, but please use the restroom before getting on the boat so that our first stop is at least 2 hours later.
- Please make sure that we know your time constraints. If you need to get off of the boat at a certain time, please be sure to let us know before we start, so that we can plan the appropriate logistics for riding order and other variables.
Shortcut for this page for text messages: http://bit.ly/NBQwZc