Directions to Pepper Park Ramp and Dock - National City - South San Diego Bay
- No Flakes Please ! - Please see our policy on showing up
- What NOT to Bring - Read our FAQ before packing your gear.
Driving Directions from San Diego
- Address: 3299 Tidelands Avenue
- Take Interstate 5 South from San Diego towards National City & Chula Vists
- Take the "National City Mile of Cars" exit
- Turn right onto Bay Marina Dr. (go West at exit)
- Turn left at 3rd light onto Tidelands
- Go to end - Pepper Park ramp and dock is in front of you.
- Do NOT park in trailer spaces.
- We will meet on the dock
- Use the public restrooms before getting on the boat. While on San Diego Bay, it is a 15 - 20 minute diversion for the whole crew to come back for a restroom stop, so please use the restroom before getting on the boat.
- Please make sure that we know your time constraints. If you need to get off of the boat at a certain time, please be sure to let us know before we start, so that we can plan the appropriate logistics for riding order and other variables.
Shortcut for this page for text messages: http://bit.ly/PepperP