Directions to De Anza Cove Ramp and Dock - Mission Bay
- No Flakes Please ! - Please see our policy on showing up
- What NOT to Bring - Read our FAQ before packing your gear.
- Take Interstate 5 to the Clairemont Drive Exit
- Head West towards the water
- Then right onto Mission Bay Drive.
- In less than 100 yards, take the first left into the parking lot.
- The ramp is off to the right (North) side
- Parking is free in these lots.
- Do not park in areas reserved for trailers (double long spaces)
- We will meet on the dock.
- Use the public restrooms before getting on the boat. While on Mission Bay, it is no problem to stop after a few hours at the restroom at De Anza Cove dock, or the restroom at Ski Beach dock, but please use the restroom before getting on the boat so that our first stop is at least 2 hours later.
- Please make sure that we know your time constraints. If you need to get off of the boat at a certain time, please be sure to let us know before we start, so that we can plan the appropriate logistics for riding order and other variables.
Shortcut for this page for text messages: http://bit.ly/1cOGmvx