Directions to Dana Landing - Mission Bay - 100 yards East of Dana Hotel
- No Flakes Please ! - Please see our policy on showing up
- What NOT to Bring - Read our FAQ before packing your gear.
- Take Interstate I5 to the Sea World Drive Exit.
- Turn West towards Sea World
- After you pass Sea World, you will turn north on Ingraham Street.
- Do not take the exit to West Mission Bay Drive, continue north on Ingraham.
- Take the first left onto Dana Landing Rd. The road will immediately turn left.
- If you go over the bridge to Vacation Village and Ski Beach, you have gone too far. Turn around and head back, looking for Dana Landing Rd. on the right.
- Follow Dana Landing Rd. for 100 yards, past the buildings on the right, and you will see the parking lot, boat ramp, and dock on your right.
- Turn right, find a "small" parking space. (Do NOT park in the spaces marked “trailers only”)
- If you get to the Dana Hotel, you have driven too far. Do a U-Turn on Dana Landing road, and keep your eyes out for the Marina and parking lot on your left.
- If you are coming from the Dana Hotel, you can leave your car and gear at the Dana, and walk to the ramp and dock. As you are looking from the hotel out on the boats in the Marina, the Ramp and Dock is to your left. Walk to the Ramp and Dock keeping the water on your left.
- We will meet on the dock
- Use the public restrooms before getting on the boat. While on Mission Bay, it is no problem to stop after a few hours at the restroom at De Anza Cove dock, Ski Beach dock, or Dana Landing, but please use the restroom before getting on the boat so that our first stop is at least 2 hours later.
- Please make sure that we know your time constraints. If you need to get off of the boat at a certain time, please be sure to let us know before we start, so that we can plan the appropriate logistics for riding order and other variables.
Shortcut for this page for text messages: http://bit.ly/DanaRamp